Your professor might make it possible for you to sign up for a one-on-one appointment or a small group session using the Canvas Calendar.
- Click on Calendar in the lefthand menu.
- On the righthand side, under Calendars, make sure that your classes are selected on the calendar. If not, you won’t be able to see the available time slots.
- Find the class you want to make an appointment for and make sure that the box next to the class name is filled in. If the class is grayed out, you won’t be able to see items from its calendar.
- Click Find Appointment.
- Select the course that has available appointments. If your professors have made appointments available, it will show up in that dropdown menu.
- Press Submit.
- Available appointments will then show up on your calendar.
- Click on the appointment that you want to reserve. You have the option to add comments/questions in the appointment notes.
- Click Reserve to confirm your appointment.
- If you want to cancel your appointment, click on the appointment and select Un-Reserve.
Here’s a video demonstrating how to find those time slots and sign up for one.