A step by step guide teaching you to submit your assignment on Sakai
While in your Sakai site…
Find your submission area and select or input your assignment
- In the left-hand menu, choose the button that says Assignments and click on the title of the assignment that you would like to start.
- After picking your assignment, you can either type your submission in the empty text box, or you can upload a document from your computer’s local files to attach to the assignment.
- If you decide to upload a file from your computer, you would press the browse button under the word “Attachments,” choose your desired file and press open when prompted.
Preparing to submit
- After you decide that you are satisfied with your assignment, you may press submit to send to your professor for grading, preview to get a look at what your assignment would look like before you submit it, or save it as a draft for later editing.
- After you click submit, you will be taken to a submission confirmation page showing you a summary of your submission and a submission ID to reaffirm your assignment has been sent off for grading. You will also receive a confirmation email.