LinkedIn Learning – Tips for Students
last updated Oct. 27, 2021
Accessing LinkedIn Learning
- This is the link to access LinkedIn Learning: https://it.rutgers.edu/linkedin-learning/
- You will need to sign in with your NetId.
- Select Login.
- Then you will decide if you want to associate your learning activities with a LinkedIn account.
- If you do not have a LinkedIn account, you can view directions for signing up here.
- When prompted select “Connect to your LinkedIn account” or “Create a separate learning account”.
- When you return in the future, you will be prompted to sign in with your LinkedIn account if you decided to associate your learning activities with a LinkedIn account or the organizational account if you did not.
- If you complete a LinkedIn Learning course, you can earn certificates.
- You can publish them on your LinkedIn feed.
- Certificates will be available to you in your LinkedIn Learning account while you are a Rutgers student.
- It is recommended that you download certificate PDFs to save documentation of completion.
LinkedIn Learning as Assignments in Canvas
If your instructor assigns a LinkedIn Learning course or video within a Canvas assignment, the percentage of the course or video that you completed will appear in the Canvas grade book.